La Conner's Public Works department uses proactive strategies to anticipate needs and address the infrastructure before they become a problem. In La Conner, Public Works includes a wide range of services and responsibilities.
- Aging infrastructure replacement
- Assist street blocking and traffic control for events
- Construction and maintenance of storm drain system
- Construction and maintenance of town floats
- Construction, maintenance and repair of water mains up to the water meter
- Installation and removal of La Conner's outdoor sculpture exhibit
- Limited sand bagging for other jurisdictions
- Maintenance and repair of Public Works vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance of public playing fields
- Repair, maintenance and construction of the Town's streets, and Town-owned buildings
- Snow removal and sanding of streets and sidewalks
- Tree and park maintenance
- Water testing
The Public Works Office has relocated to:
604 N Third Street
Email Public Works.
- If you would like information on a current Town project, please send us an email.
- To report water quality complaints contact Public Works, please call 360-466-3933 or contact us by email.
- For information on water or surface water drainage connections, view this Drainage Plan Checklist (PDF).
- To obtain a Fire Hydrant hook up permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To obtain a Right-of-Way permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To obtain a Street Excavation Permit, contact Town Hall at 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).
- To apply for new Water Meter Service Installation, contact Town Hall 360-466-3125 or download the permit application (PDF).