During the month of May we would appreciate hearing from interested citizens, residents and involved community members providing input and creative ideas, preferably in writing, on any or all of the following topics:
● development, growth, and density
● public safety including a walk-friendly/bike-friendly environment
● infrastructure needs including water treatment and parking
● open spaces, parks, and ball fields
● sustainable business, retail, and industry
Please consider writing a few words about your ideas (pictures and drawings are also great). Your feedback is welcomed and will be documented and shared with the Town Council, Mayor, Planning Commission and Town staff. This information will be carefully considered and provide a valuable public voice while the town is involved in strategic planning as well as with the effort to update the Comprehensive Plan. Here is an opportunity for a more personal connection. Please click on the provided link for further information.